Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Year - New Workout

Borrowing this post from my other blog (HERE). I figure it fits here because this is how I'm planning to fit into all those cute new spring fashions!

Now that we are back on the fitness bandwagon (kinda), I was happy to give one of my new DVDs a trial run. I was pleasantly surprised by Jackie Warner's Crunch-Free Xtreme Abs. Finally some new ab moves! After doing one round of P90X (meaning Ab Ripper 3x a week for 3 months) and constantly trying to start another, I was very much in need of something new. This fit the bill.

The DVD consists of two 15-minute ab workouts - one consisting of floor exercises and one of standing ab work. They can be done separately or back to back. I chose back to back. I was sweating when we were done and by the next morning, I could feel it. In my opinion, the floor work was a bit more "Xtreme" than the standing one, but equally effective I'm sure.

Jackie's DVD has 19 reviews on Amazon and they are all 5 stars. Below is a little video preview that I found on YouTube. I am not affiliated with the website referenced in the video.



There's a lot more to the workout than what you see here. Give it a try if you are looking to switch things up a bit. I will be subbing this in for Ab Ripper during this round of P90X from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment